Zecron has a range of products whose main objective is to increase the performance of osmosis plants. We have a complete range of additives that act accordingly depending on the qualities of the water and different configurations of the facilities.
- Anti-encrustations/ descaling
1 Membrane autopsies of reverse osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) plants
- Identifying deposits / encrustations.
- Characterization of the membrane – salt rejection and flow.
- Oxidation and integrity tests.
- Cleaning trials / tests.
- Identifying the optimal cleaner, dosage, contact time and pH to eliminate deposits.
- Microbiological analysis, counting, identification and testing of the effectiveness of the biocide on the membranes’ surfaces.
- Study analysis of the feasibility of treatments using RO, NF, UF, MF and pilot runs/trials using flow cells.
- Particle counting in the raw water and in several stages of pre-treatment (evaluation in different filtration systems).
- Characterization of colloidal matter and analysis of micro filters and/or SDI membranes.
- Feed water analysis and antifouling projection study based on potential encrustation.
- Performance tests on a laboratory scale.